SCOTTSDALE, AZ: California Grocers Association (CGA) has announced a focus on Loss Prevention for Total Store Profit Improvement at their upcoming Strategic Conference. CGA has selected Larry Miller, CEO of Smart Retail Solutions, to lead two Profit Improvement Workshops on Reducing Store Shrink Loss and Best Practices to Control Out of Stocks. The CGA Strategic Conference will be held in Palm Springs from September 24th to September 26th.
Larry Miller is a nationally recognized Store Operations Profit Improvement and Shrink Prevention Expert with over 40 years in store operations and best practices training and consulting. His experience includes being the creator of the Shrink Trax Cashier Performance System, The National Supermarket Shrink Survey, The Total Store Manager Training Program, the Cornell University Guide for Retail Loss Prevention, and most recently the all new ProfitTrax BI Solution for Total Store Profit Improvement.
The CGA Strategic Conference retailer sessions will cover:
- The Expanding Role of Loss Prevention as an Operational Partner and Profit Center
- The Top 6 Profit Drivers and Best Practices Every Store Manager Must Know
- The Importance of Inventory Management as a Loss Prevention Best Practice
- Holistic Profit Improvement Technology for Store Operations and LP Collaboration
- Idea Exchange Forum and Tactical Discussion on Reducing Out of Stocks