ALL NEW – Best Practices in Back Door Receiving Shrink Control
Expect a 100% Workshop ROI in 10-14 weeks
Call 602-448-8500 now to ask how
Back Door Receiving is one of the four key, HUB Programs for retail control and Loss Prevention. It’s a known fact that annually, 12-15% of all store shrink is caused by “honest” Receiving mistakes and miscalculations…as well as out-and-out theft and fraud.
This Best Practices in Back Door Receiving Workshop covers all aspects of the receiving process, from the preparation of the physical Receiving area to the controlling guidelines, procedures and checks that must be put into place…and the traps that you must be prepared to avoid to ensure that you’re getting what you pay for in the Back Room. We’ll even cover the vitally-important aspects of controlling one of the most often overlooked areas for building store profits…Known Loss.
And finally, to ensure that you remember what you’ve learned in this important workshop, you’ll participate in step-by-step how-to Receiving practice sessions, where you’ll learn to recognize some common pitfalls and how to deal with them professionally and effectively.
Here’s what your District Managers, Store Managers, Assistant Managers and
Receivers will learn:
- How to select the right person to be your appointed Receiver
- 15 vital Control Points that will help you assure optimal Back Room control
- What a staging area is…how to set yours up…and how to use it effectively
- How to establish and implement a Known Loss Control area
- Proven tips for Security and Safety in the Back Room
- How to control vendors who rob your profits by warehousing
- Often overlooked warning signs of fraud and collusion
- and lots more
NOTE: Session size is limited to 40 people
Available in 3-hour or 4-hour versions